1. Enjoy the cold weather and snowy ground to the fullest while it lasts!
2. Drink lots of peppermint hot chocolate. I tried it for the first time last year and fell in love! I actually bought one of those hot chocolate spoons that have a little candy cane swirl on top – so yummy!
3. Study hard! I want to get a head start right at the beginning of the year.
4. Jot down some general content ideas for the next few months. Now that I’m feeling inspired I want to make sure I won’t get an idea block later!
5. Get back to the healthy eating wagon! The holidays were spent eating all the cheese and piles of chocolate. Now it’s time to start including more veggies and fruit back into my diet!
6. Go for relaxing walks in the woods!
7. Get excited about all the sales! I just made my first ever order from Mango and I’m very excited for it to arrive. I found out that most of their clothes are made with 100% natural fibres!
8. Donate or sell some clothes. I’ve been meaning to do this for a while but suddenly Christmas was here and I just didn’t have the time. This month I’m going to make sure I have the time to finally photograph the items I want to sell!
9. Catch up on Vlogmas videos. December was a crazy month but I’m hoping to spend a few evenings and weekends watching all the Youtube videos I’ve missed!
10. Attempt to take part in Veganuary by trying more vegan recipes!
What plans do you have for January 2019?
Enjoyed this post? Follow me on Bloglovin for more!
Let’s keep in touch