1. Finally make my own candles! I’ve mentioned this on the blog many times as something I want to try out but I never got around to it. I’ve finally picked most of the ingredients, the only thing left is essential oils.
2. Get ready for the rainy weather – invest in a new umbrella and a pair of wellingtons!
3. Spend a relaxing weekend going through my Netflix “Watch List”. Any recommendations are always welcome as well!
4. Decorate my room for Autumn! The perfect activity for a September weekend. Kind of loving these marble fruits from Anthropologie to be honest.
5. Have a huge skincare clearout! I have collected a bunch of products that have never even been opened. This month I’m going to go through it all. Stay tuned for a giveaway!
6. Pick up a bedspread for my bed! I love this grey one from H&M.
7. Read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Autumn is the best season for all things Harry Potter!
8. Watch the Apple Special Event on the 12th – which is tomorrow!
9. Spruce up my room with some prints. I’m not quite sure what to go for yet but I do like this one from Desenio.
10. Dig up all my autumnal nail polishes. It’s time for spicy reds and darker nudes!
What’s on your to do list for the (rest of the) September?
Enjoyed this post? Follow me on Bloglovin for more!
Let’s keep in touch