1. Start a new hobby! Even though I consider my blog a hobby and I also love to read I want to at least try something new as well or get back to doing something I haven’t done in a long time like drawing.
2. Read at least two books! I got back to reading about 6 months ago but still haven’t read as much as I’d like. This year I’d like to read at least 30 books and I’m already about halfway through my first book of the year which is What Light by Jay Asher. You can follow my reading journey on Goodreads!
3. Figure out how to decorate my room for Winter. I love Christmas decorations, but after I take them down my room feels sort of plain. This year I want to decorate my room for Winter as well but I haven’t figured out how to do that without it looking Christmassy. If you have any tips, let me know!
4. Start making smoothies again! I don’t know what it is but for some reason I haven’t really made any smoothies in ages although I love them and they’re a great snack/light meal.
5. Finish my Bullet Journal pages. This year I’m going to use a BuJo to track everything blog and health related. I wanted to add some yearly pages before the monthly ones and I need to finish making them so I can actually start using the journal!
6. Exercise more! Simple as that.
7. Drink lots of tea! I have a huge collection but I absolutely love English Breakfast tea and also drink coffee quite often so I don’t really drink the teas I have as much. This month going to try not to drink as much coffee and opt for different types of tea instead!
8. Declutter my makeup drawers. I have so much makeup that I don’t currently use, mainly base makeup like powders and foundations, and I want to get rid of them. I might even do a blog sale when I’m done decluttering!
9. Do research on spices. This might sound like a weird one to you but I’m always fascinated by natural medicine and how different ingredients and spices affect our bodies. I recently discovered all the benefits of cinnamon and want to find out benefits of other spices as well!
10. Get a haircut! After getting a bad haircut a few years ago, I’ve only wanted to get it trimmed. Now I really want a change. I’m going to start small and just get it cut into a V-shape and go from there!
Happy 2018! What’s on your to do list for January?
Enjoyed this post? Follow me on Bloglovin for more!
Let’s keep in touch