1. Pick up a few festive/Winter reads. Let It Snow is definitely on my list, as well as My True Love Gave To Me which has twelve different holiday stories. If you have any recommendations, please let me know in the comments! Literally anything happy with snow goes!
2. Drink all the hot chocolate! I can’t remember the last time I’ve had hot chocolate but the festive season is the perfect time to drink some. Maybe I’ll even pick up a Christmas mug to make the experience extra festive!
3. Spend a weekend watching Christmas films! I’m so excited to just snuggle up on the sofa with a few treats and my dogs and watch all of my favourites, especially The Holiday and Elf!
5. Visit Tallipiha. I went there two years ago before Christmas and even wrote a post about it. I can’t wait to go there again, everything looks so festive there!
6. Pull out all the golden and glittery eyeshadows for the festive season! I love glitter makeup but don’t really use it during the other season which makes it even more special when you can go a bit crazy with it during Christmas!
7. Go ice-skating!
8. Buy the cosiest robe to snuggle up in during the colder months! This one from Triumph looks great for that purpose!
9. Do Christmas shopping in store! Buying online is so easy and personally my preferred way to buy all the gifts but the atmosphere is so different in store and you can just feel the excitement!
10. Treat myself to a bunch of Lush Christmas products! I love the Lush Christmas range and this year there’s so many bath products I haven’t tried before.
What’s on your to do list for December?
*this post contains
Enjoyed this post? Follow me on Bloglovin for more!
Let’s keep in touch