1. Order these high waisted jeans from New Look. I’ve been searching for a pair of high waisted jeans for a long time and these look perfect!
2. Try to tweet more. For some reason I’ve been so inactive on Twitter and my profile is only filled with scheduled tweets, but this month I’m gonna try and change that.
3. Workout at least twice a week. After being ill in September I haven’t been able to get back to my workout routine. I did one of Lucy Wyndham-Read’s workouts on Friday and that reminded me how fun it is – her workouts are incredible and you should definitely try them! I can’t wait to start doing her workouts again.
4. Visit my neighbours. They’re so lovely and we used to have coffee dates at each others houses all the time! I need to pay them a visit asap.
5. Go to a fashion show at the I love me event! I’ve been to the event every year since 2014 and I’m so excited for this year’s programme. I really hope I have the chance to see one of the fashion shows again this year, maybe even from the front row!
6. Bake more. Autumn is the perfect season to pick one of my cookbooks (or every single one) and start baking! I’m so excited to make some apple pie with my mom.
7. Get these cute autumnal pyjamas from Next. I think Zoe mentioned these in one of her vlogs and as I soon as I saw them, I knew I needed them. They look so cosy and autumnal!
8. Watch Hocus Pocus. Can you believe I’ve never actually seen this film?! That might be because Halloween hasn’t really been a huge thing here in Finland until recently so I don’t think this has ever been on TV. I need to watch it this year – one way or another!
9. Splurge on Lush Halloween and Christmas products. I mean, lets face it, the Lush Christmas range has the best products! I can’t wait to stock up on Lord Of Misrule bath bombs as it’s one of my all time favourites!
10. Remember to take a breather every once in a while. Not everything is in your control.
What’s on your October to do list?
*This post contains affiliate links
Enjoyed this post? Follow me on Bloglovin for more!
Let’s keep in touch