I’m one of those people who always say how fast the time has gone but seriously, I feel like I blinked and April was over. And now we are already almost halfway through May!
Here’s a list of things I’d like to achieve this month.
1. Get creative! I really want to get back to drawing but I just haven’t had the time lately. I’d love to start painting and try a few DIYs as well!
2. Limit makeup purchases to ones that have been on my wishlist for a long time. I need to try and stop making impulse purchases!
3. Organise my overflowing nail polish collection. My favourites at the moment are from Essence, they’re so cheap too!
4. Post more on Insta stories.
5. Buy two huge princess pillows! I think I’m gonna go with these ones (Finnish link).
6. Start making healthy smoothies/juices again. These smoothies look really delicious!
7. Purchase more makeup brush holders. If you have any recommendations where I could find some pretty ones then please let me know!
8. Find a new swimsuit! So far I haven’t found anything I really like although this purple one is quite nice.
9. Go to bed before 10 every night and wake up around 7 or earlier!
10. Book a spa day! Everyone deserves a proper break every once in a while.
What’s on your to do list this month?
Enjoyed this post? Follow me on Bloglovin for more!
Let’s keep in touch