Hello all, I hope December has treated you well so far!
Today I’m going to
finally share one of my Christmas Wishlists. I thought it would be so much easier to write three posts instead of one super long no one would ever want to read :D.
So if you’re interested in seeing my fashion wishlist for Christmas keep on reading! And remember to check out my other Blogmas posts :).
1. Ted Baker Luggage – I’m one of those people who like to travel in style and look good even though I have an 8 hour long flight a head of me. Also Ted Baker is my favourite designer brand and those bags are just gorgeous!
2. Hunter Wellington Boots – I think Hunter boots are so much better looking than other wellington boots so they’re so much easier to pair with jeans etc and your outfit is still on point.
3. Ted Baker Bag – Like I already said, Ted Baker is my favourite designer brand so a bag from their collection would be amazing.
4. Daniel Wellington Watch – This particular watch looks like it’s made for me. I’m really fussy with watches as it’s an accessory that has to go with almost everything.
5. Jawbreaking shirts – I love everything from Jawbreaking! Their slogans define me 😀
6. Dresses – I’d wear dresses all the time if I could! As soon as I saw Lydia from LucyAndLydia wear this particular one, I knew I had to have it.
7. Winter Boots – I have just know noticed that I don’t seem to have any cute ones so these would be really appreciated!
8. Slogan Shirts – Who doesn’t love slogan shirts?! This is the one Jaclyn Hill was wearing in one of her Instagram photos and I think it’s perfect for makeup lovers!
9. Plaid Shirts – So comfy and easy to pair with jeans! Need about ten of these!!!
10. Cape – I’ve been looking for a cape for such a long time now and never found one that’s long enough and doesn’t cost 500€.
Let’s keep in touch
Also make sure to enter my Christmas Beauty Giveaway!