Welcome to Blogmas day 9!
Today I have another Christmas wishlist for you (check out my fashion wishlist here) and this time we’re talking about all things beauty.
- MAC makeup/gift card – Even though I love receiving makeup products, it’s so much easier to get a gift card especially from people who have no idea which MAC products I’d enjoy!
- Lush products/gift card – Lush is actually quite easy as you can just buy any bath bomb and I’ll love it!
- tarte Tarteist Contour Palette (link) – This palette is absolutely beautiful! It has all the shades I need and the packaging is to die for.
- The Body Shop Spa of the World Luxurious Body Experience (link) – Every single product in this gift set is amazing. They smell so luxurious and feel like you’re giving yourself a spa treatment at home.
- Zoeva Rose Golden Complete Brush Set Vol. 1 (link) – Love, love, love! This brush set is gorgeous (as it should be since it’s 120€…) and I’ve heard so many amazing things about Zoeva brushes so who wouldn’t want this?!
- Kylie Jenner Lip Kits (link) – I’m a lip product hoarder and Kylie is my favourite out of the Kardashian girls. Do I need to say more?
- NARS Isolde duo eyeshadow (link) – This eyeshadow duo is so pretty! I use so much neutrals but I’ve nothing similar to these two shades. Hula Hula, Kalahari and Surabaya look amazing too.
- NARS Instant Line and Pore Perfector (link) – Ever since I saw Victoria from inthefrow use this on one of her videos I’ve wanter this primer/perfector.
- Morphe 686 Vegan Brush Set (link) – Mannymua has been raving about these brushes for so long and you get 18 for $50!!
- One Direction perfumes – Either That Moment or Between Us. I don’t use a lot of perfumes but I love to collect them anyway :D.
What’s on your Christmas Beauty Wishlist?
Let’s keep in touch
Also make sure to enter my Christmas Beauty Giveaway! (ENDS TOMORROW!!)