Today I have a very festive tag for you! I did the Christmas Tag last year so if you’d like to read that then click right here. However, this time I’m doing the Winterlicious Tag (as you can see from the title) for a change.
1. Favourite Winter nail polish?
• I love all kinds of reds and darker nail polishes but few of my faves are the Body Shop: Relish the Moment, Essie: Miss Fancy Pants and Depend: 005. Check out My Nail Polish Collection if you’re interested!
2. Favourite Winter lip product?
• MAC Brave Red, MAC Hot Gossip and Rimmel 107 (obviously… ;D)
3. Most worn Winter clothing piece?
• Probably my khaki jumper from New Look or my Disney fleece hoodie.
4. Most worn Winter accessory?
• Definitely my black scarf from Cubus. I’ve also been wearing this silver heart necklace my bestfriend got for me a lot 🙂
5. Favourite Winter beverage?
• A huge hot chocolate or Pumpkin Spice Latte!
6. All time favourite Christmas movie?
• The Santa Clause (1994)! It’s so funny, if you haven’t seen it, you HAVE to watch it asap! I also like to watch Harry Potter (especially the first two ones) during the holiday season.
7. Favourite Christmas/holiday song?
• Baby It’s Christmas by Colton Haynes & Travis-Atreo (piano version). This has been on repeat for the past week or so :D.
8. Favourite Christmas food/treat?
• Everything! If I had to choose it would probably be my grandma’s traditional Finnish rutabaga casserole, so yummy!
9. Favourite Christmas decoration this year?
• I love the fact that I have my own fake tree in my room and it’s just so pretty.
10. Favourite gift received as a child?
• This is a tough one… One that I can remember and still use is this hot water bottle that you put inside a teddy bear so you can basically cuddle a really warm teddy when you’re cold.
11. What do you want for Christmas this year?
• A new camera would be amazing! I also really hope that next year my whole family will be together for Christmas.
12. What are your plans for the holidays this year?
• Nothing special really, spending time with my family, chilling, eating way too much food etc.
Answer one of the questions in the comments 😉
Let’s keep in touch
Also make sure to enter my Christmas Beauty Giveaway! (ENDS TONIGHT)