1. The weather
Personally, I love it when you don’t have to be afraid of burning and looking like a tomato when you go outside. Instead there’s rain and chilly air, love, love, love.
It’s so calming to lit a couple of candles and read a few magazines or a book with a cup of (insert drink of choice).
3. Staying In
Even though the weather is amazing, no one really wants to go outside in the pouring rain. What a good excuse to stay inside wrapped in a blanket and watch some reruns of Friends.
4. Cute and comfy boots
5. Oversized jumpers
6. It’s ideal to binge watch all the Harry Potter movies
Halloween isn’t really a big thing in Finland unless you’re under 10 years old and go trick-or-treating, but I’d love to do all the pumpkin carvings etc this year.
8. The Colours. They’re just so pretty aren’t they? “As if nature has been saving up all year for the grand finale” – Lauren DeStefano.
9. Spiced Drinks
I can’t wait to drink all the pumpkin spice lattes, cinnamon hot chocolates, apple ciders, any drinks with salted caramel… I’m going to be so full this Autumn :D.
10. Leggings, scarves and UGGs. Come to me!
11. Your favourite TV shows return with new seasons so you can finally join SpongeBob below!
12. Dark Lips – now you can take that Rimmel Kate Moss 107 for a walk!
13. Less Shaving
Your legs have survived Summer, now you can finally give them a well deserved break!
14. Autumn Clothing Shopping
New clothes are everywhere! Out with the old, in with the new.
Dashing through the snow, in a one-horse open sleigh… Whether you like it or not, it’s coming. BE EXCITED!
What’s your favourite thing about Autumn?
Let’s keep in touch