I just got a new bag and when I started pulling things out from my old I thought it would be fun to show you the things that had piled up in there as I don’t really remember to empty my bag. This bag is from a shop called New Yorker and it was about 30€.
Yep, definitely should start looking through my bag more often… Haha.
- My little makeup bag where I usually just keep my Powder brush from Jessup (review here), Rimmel Stay Matte in Translucent and maybe some lipsticks or concealer
- Some Compeed bandaids just in case
- Tissues because whenever you need one you probably don’t have one so you can just ask me instead 😉 haha
- A little bag where I keep pain killers and things like that
- Tangle Teezer which is a must!
- A small notepad so I can write down all my blog post ideas and other stuff
- Real Techniques Retractable Bronzer Brush
- belVita breakfast yogurt biscuit in case I get hungry
- Car charger
- Mynthon lemon-honey and Mynthon xylitol. Gotta have a fresh breath at all times!
- Giftcard to Gina Tricot
- My iPhone 6
- My cute little bow purse
- Tanya Burr nail polish in Peaches & Cream
- MAC lipsticks in Shy Shine and Velvet Teddy, I actually thought I lost these!
|Shy Shine, Velvet Teddy|
Have found anything interesting in your bag?