Another Unboxing post! I know that monthly beauty boxes aren’t for everyone but as soon as my subscription ended, I just had to renew it!
This months Livbox was kind of Valentine’s Day themed with the cute pink ribbon and a lovely Valentine’s Day gift for all the subscribers.
- Garnier Fructis Densify Lenghts Plumper Serum (7,90€/50ml) – This serum is basically supposed to give your hair extra volume. It’s probably similar to the Cutrin Chooz Multivolumizer that came in the January Livbox (and which I loved). First of all, I love the packaging as it’s pink and currently I’m crazy about all things pink, haha. It’s smells very fruity, probably due to the pomegranate extract.
- Eucerin In-Shower Body Lotion (13,50€/400ml) – A body lotion which you’re supposed to apply after using your regular shower product and then rinse off. It has no perfumes or colourants and it’s ideal for dry and sensitive skin.
- Lumene Nude Perfection Fluid Foundation (19,90€/30ml) – I actually tried a sample of this foundation just a couple days before Livbox arrived and fell in love with it! It’s super lightweight and even though the coverage is supposed to be light, I felt like it was more of a medium coverage. It’s a very natural finish and the shade 2 is perfect for me! Can’t wait to use this more.
- Nivea Sensitive 3-in-1 Micellar Water (5,95€/200ml) – This cleansing water is apparently a Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2015 winner. I’m currently loving the Garnier Micellar Water so I can’t wait to see if there’s something different between these two.
- Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow in 612 (4,95€) – A very natural matte eyeshadow with a slight golden undertone. It’s very pigmented and blends easily.
+ A gorgeous necklace from Ibero!
In my opinion the box just keeps getting better and better. I love how this time they’ve included a Cosmo winner and the new Lumene foundation which is more expensive itself than just one box! The theme was “Friends of Cosmetics” and in my opinion this box has everything a beauty enthusiast would wish for so a huge applause for that!
Have you ever had the chance to try something from the Finnish brand Lumene?