I don’t know why my unboxing posts are always so late… Really need to improve on that!
- Lumene Ultra Sensitive Moisturising & Calming Mask (17,90€/75ml) – This mask is super moisturising and literally leaves your skin feeling like a baby’s bum. It also smells like blueberries!
- Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Kit (76€/60+60ml) – I haven’t tried this yet because it’s so expensive so I want to save it for a super pamper evening. It sounds great though as it’s a two-step exfoliator and it’s supposed to be gentle but very effective.
- Cutrin Chooz Multivolumizer (15,90€/150ml) – This is such a good product. I put it in my hair after I’ve taken a shower and blow dry it or let it dry while I sleep and it gives my hair such a nice natural volume without anything else!
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ (9€/200ml) – This lotion is so good for winter time. You can use it all over your body too! If your skin is feeling itchy because it’s so dry this lotion calms down the irritation and it strengthens your skin.
- Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 in Light (11,90€/30ml) – Every time there’s a product like this that claims to have all the good things I usually never believe it bit this BB cream really primes, conceals, moisturises, brightens etc. It feels light on the skin and it’s creamier than other BB creams I’ve used which I think makes it smoother to apply.
January Livbox’s theme was “Winter’s Top Products” and I think the products went great with the theme as most of them are meant to moisturise.
What’s your ideal non-beauty box?