Hi everyone, I’m back! I hope you all had a great Christmas and you got to spend a lovely time with your family!
Again, I’m very late with this post as I really wanted to try and post lots of christmassy things before Christmas (and I feel like I pretty much failed at that… hopefully I’ll do better next year!).
- Calvin Klein Reveal Perfume (48€/30ml) – If you’ve read some of my posts where perfume is mentioned, you know that I don’t really use it. I still like to get small perfume samples and just sniff them whenever I feel like it and this CK Reveal perfume is definitely one of those that I’m going to keep in my drawer just for that. It smells so good! It’s not too sweet and it smells very luxurious. I’d say it’s a mix of floral and woody scents.
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara (11,50€) – I actually already have this mascara in my collection. I used it a couple times but then decided to use another one instead. I don’t remember why I stopped using it but now that I have two of them I definitely have to try it again and if I don’t like it, decide what I shall do with the new one.
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich 15ml sample (25,90€/50ml) – I feel like I have so many face cream samples to try out but I also run out of it pretty quickly so I guess it’s a good thing I’ve a couple backups. I love the packaging of this (even though it’s a sample) and the smells is also pretty nice.
- LV Rich Foot Cream (5,50€/75ml) – I feel like I always forget to take care of my feet even though I think it’s very important. They are the reason you can go to different places, right? Anyway, this foot cream was a great reminder and I used it just a couple days ago. I used it before I went to bed and in the morning I noticed how much more softer my feet were! It smells like those basic creams you can get from the drugstore which I personally like because then you know it doesn’t have any unnecessary ingredients. It doesn’t leave your feet feeling sticky and you can also use it on your hands if they’re extremely dry.
- Paese Eyeliner (4,95€) – Paese is a brand I’ve never heard about before. The eyeliner is black with silver glitter on it which I think is perfect for a New Year’s party or any party really!
- Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold (36€/30ml) – I gave this to my sister’s boyfriend as it’s a cologne sample. I don’t have a lot to say about this other than it smells good but it’s also pretty strong scent and it gave me a bit of a headache.
- Duc d’O Flaked Milk Chocolate Truffles – Oh. My. God. These taste SO amazing. They were a Christmas gift from the Livbox team and I can’t thank them enough! They’re actual 60% Belgian milk chocolate and I can tell you, when I ate them, I was literally in a chocolate heaven.
The theme of this Livbox was “The Perfect Gift” and I think the products were perfect for it. You’ll be able to pamper yourself with creams and chocolate, look gorgeous, smell good and give something to a man in your life (or someone else’s, haha). Now I really can’t wait to see what Livbox has to offer in January!
What do you think of December’s Livbox?