I couldn’t find any official questions for this tag and as I wasn’t actually tagged by anyone – I just really wanted to do this tag – I decided to mix the questions I found. I hope you enjoy 🙂
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie(s)?
I actually really love watching the Harry Potter movies at Christmas time but my favourite actual Christmas movie is probably The Santa Clause (1994).
2. Do you open your present on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
In Finland it’s a tradition to open our presents on Christmas Eve but I don’t really know what’s the point on it so my family opens them on Christmas morning.
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Not really. To me every Christmas has felt special in it’s own way and there’s a special memory of every year I can remember.
4. Favourite festive food?
Traditional Finnish rutabaga casserole and ham.
5. Favourite Christmas scent?
All the Christmas food combined :D.
6. Have you ever made a snowman?
Of course I have! I can’t even tell you how many.
7. White lights, or coloured lights?
Definitely white lights. Preferably “warm” white ones.
8. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Just relax and spend a lot of time with my family
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I always asked for a dog or a huge Barbie castle. Eventually I got a dog (and now I have two) when I was 12 – not particularly for Christmas or Birthday though – but never received my much wanted Barbie castle.
10. Whats the best part about Christmas for you?
Everything really! I love counting the days, decorating, the food, opening the presents, playing games with my family etc.
11. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
I usually dress up for the day and dinner but after that I like to take a quick shower and change to my PJ’s so I can be really comfy when we open the presents.
12. Favourite Christmas present?
Even though I’m not a huge fan of Justin Bieber, I think some of his songs are really good so my sister gave me his Christmas album as a present but she made the cover herself and it said “Justin Bieber feat. Anu” and had a photoshopped picture of me and Justin. It was such an awesome idea and I still love it!
– Anu ♡