|image source – edited by me|
Week 8 of the #TeenBlogSeries! Can’t believe it’s almost over. I didn’t write last weeks post because I’m currently doing online courses so I didn’t really have anything to say about “Balancing blogging with school”. Anyway, you can find all of my #TeenBlogSeries posts here.
This week I’m going to tell you my top 10 beauty tips (as you can see from the title). Some of these – or even all of them – may be tips that you already know, but they’re the ones I like to keep in mind all the time. Hopefully you find them useful!
- Make sure you have the right skincare products for every season
- Always moisturise well when you wake up and before you go to sleep
- Remember to have makeup-free days
- When it comes to blusher (and usually makeup in general), less is more
- Replace your mascara after 4 months of use
- ALWAYS remove your makeup before bed
- Water, water, water – it does so much more than just keeps you hydrated
- When using a cream product, set it with a little bit of translucent powder
- Don’t want to spend your money on a new expensive face mask? There are always great homemade beauty recipes!
- Clean your makeup tools at least once a week to fight against bacteria and breakouts
Also remember these very important beauty tips by the one and only Audrey Hepburn 😉
What is your most important beauty tip? Anything you’d like to add to my list?
– Anu ♡