I love the Body Shop’s products so much I can’t even tell! Last weekend they had a -20% sale for everyone who is a Love Your Body member. I’ve been waiting to try out so many products from there and now I just couldn’t resist with the sale and all.
I have also been looking for a dark purple nail polish for this Autumn and a new pressed powder now that my old one has ran out. Luckily Rimmel London offered both of those things.
Products I bought
- The Body Shop: Wild Argan Oil & Moisture Set – These are probably the products that I’m most excited to try out but I’m actually going to wait until my bathroom renovation is done. This set has a cream bath lily, body butter, body scrub, bubbling bath and lip balm from the Wild Argan Oil range, they smell UH-mazing!
- The Body Shop: All-In-One BB Cream in 00 – Now that my skin has been mostly clear of any spots I really needed to find a BB cream so I wouldn’t have to use foundation. This one is just perfect for me because you don’t have to be as specific when choosing the right colour (which is usually a huge irritation for me) because it adapts to your own skin tone.
- The Body Shop: All-In-One InstaBlur – I have already started using this primer and I love it so much! I was really surprised of the consistency at first though (it’s kind of jellylike), but it makes my makeup last a whole lot longer.
- The Body Shop: Tea Tree Squeky-Clean Scrub – This scrub is something I’ve bought over and over again and now thought it would be wise to stock up on it because I use it so much. It makes my skin feel super clean and soft.
- Rimmel London: Long Lasting Pressed Powder in Sandstorm – I’ve heard and read so many good things about this powder and finally decided to buy it for myself and find out what I think about it. Still haven’t tried it out though.
- Rimmel London: 60 Seconds Rita Ora nail polish in 613 Midnight Rendezvous – I’m so glad that I decided to check out the Rimmel stand when I was looking for the nail polish. This is the most perfect dark purple I’ve ever seen!
Have you done any beauty shopping recently?
– Anu ♡