First I’d like to say a massive thank you to Aly (bitemebyaly.blogspot.com) and Katriona and Julie (http://katrionakinsandjuliekins.blogspot.ie) who were so kind to nominate me for the Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is a blog award given by a blogger to another blogger with followers under 200 so it’s a chain created by bloggers and a way to discover new blogs.
Now, let’s get started!
Here are the rules:
- Thank/link the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they have written for you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate other bloggers with under 200 followers who you believe deserve the award
- You can not nominate the person who nominated you
- Post 11 question for your nominees to answer and be sure to let them know that they’ve been nominated
1. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
Washington D.C. or Edinburgh because I’ve been in both places before and absolutely love the both of them!
2. Who’s your style icon?
This is a hard question since I have SO many but here’s a couple: Blake Lively, Perrie Edwards, Zendaya Coleman and Emma Watson. I like to keep updated with their style and then mix them together to create my own.
3. Your favourite makeup brand?
For high street/drugstore makeup it would be Maybelline, but if I want to pamper myself and go to the high end section I’d say YSL or Estée Lauder.
4. Your favourite clothes store?
My favourite clothing store would definitely be Urban Outfitters! But since we don’t have their store in Finland (sad face) I buy most of my clothes from H&M.
5. Why did you start a blog?
Because I needed something else to think about and I’ve been considering it for a very long time.
6. Your favourite movie?
7. How would you describe yourself in two words?
Uhhh… Respectful and unique, maybe.
8. Who are your male and female celebrity crush?
Logan Lerman and Blake Lively
9. Do you know what you want to do in the future if yes, what?
Graduating would be great (hah) and then I’d love to have a job that has something to do with fashion.
10. Your most played song?
Get Up And Go – The Exchange
11. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Teen Wolf. Who can resist a bit of Dylan O’Brien and Tyler Posey every once in a while 😉
Katriona and Julie’s questions:
1. Are you a One Directioner?
Yes I am!
2. Guys with stubble or no stubble?
It depends because for some guys it suits very and I mean VERY well, but in general I’d say no stubble.
3. What’s your favourite thing about being a blogger?
Being able to improve yourself all the time.
4. What’s your guilty pleasure?
5. Five weird facts about you?
– I always sing Christmas songs in summer and summer themed songs when it’s Christmas
– I have a phobia of spiders
– I love fluffy socks
– Everyday I make a wish at 11.11 and become very sad if I forget to do it so I’ve an alarm set up
– My first celebrity crush ever was Zac Efron
6. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend…if so, how did you meet?
Nope, I’m a single pringle and ready to mingle, hah 😉
7. Did anything surprise you abut being a blogger that you didn’t expect?
All the codes you need to know to make your blog look like you want it to look.
8. Night in or night out?
Night in. I love spending time at home!
9. Favourite ice cream flavour?
10. Chinese takeaway or dominos?
Dominos, I’m such a pizza person.
11. What are your expectations or goals for your blog in one years time?
That I’ve had a wonderful journey so far and made other blogger friends. Hopefully I’ll get more lovely followers on the way too!
11 random facts about me:
- I have never tried Mac&Cheese.
- The first time a tried to do a smokey eye it went horribly wrong and I looked like I had been punched.
- I have two dogs (they are Coton de Tuléars), a girl Lila (Lilac) and a boy Pomo (Boss).
- I can speak Finnish (native language), English, Swedish and a bit of German and French.
- My dream is to move to somewhere in the UK after university at the latest or study at a university in Scotland.
- I’m obsessed with teddy bears.
- If you give me any kind of chocolate I will probably eat it.
- I love singing but I’m very self-conscious about it.
- I’m a huge bookworm!
- When I’m home alone and bored I pretend that I’m being interviewed and tell everything I do. (Maybe someone is secretly listening and recording my madness. Jokes!)
- I tend to overthink and worry about everything I do but I’m beginning to learn not to.
- Becky (alittlerosy.blogspot.com)
- Laura (lauralondonblog.com)
- Gracey (longhairandlashes.blogspot.ie)
- Renata (speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk)
- Maria (whatthefauxpas.blogspot.co.uk)
- Ellen (betheoneyoulove.blogspot.co.uk)
- Kirsty (misskirstyworsty.blogspot.co.uk)
- Aria (ariasbeautyblog.blogspot.com)
- Anastasia (lovefromanastasia.blogspot.com)
Questions for nominees:
- If you had three wishes what would you wish for and why?
- When did you decide to start a blog?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What four things can you not live without?
- Who is/are your favourite YouTuber(s)? (If you don’t watch any YouTubers then bloggers)
- Would you like/have you ever considered changing anything about your blog, if yes, what and why?
- When did you start wearing makeup?
- What is your favourite song?
- Do you have any obsessions?
- Would you rather buy every piece of makeup or clothing you ever wanted?
- What five things would you take with you on a desert island?
Do comment a link to your post below once it’s up, I’d love to give a read!
Thank you for reading!
– Anu ♡